Thursday, September 14, 2006

Luv Is In The Air.....


Things I luv about me:

I luv that I'm a lady but can dance like a h** (Fergie Fergie luvs you long time, lol)......

I luv that I'm a few weeks away from my 21st but I still eat with colorful spoons and forks shaped like frogs and birds......

I luv that I am strong enough in my Faith and luv for Jesus that I don't have to be afraid of people that are different from me and that I don't seek to take their rights away......

I luv that I'm well-spoken without sounding like "Becky"......

I luv that I can walk out of the house with my hoodie and sweats on and still feel confident and sexy......

I luv that I watch CNN, MTV, Nickelodeon and Lifetime all in one day.....

I luv that I laugh loud without fear of looking stupid....

I luv that I don't have to prove how smart I am (uhhh, my pet peeve).....

I luv that I know having an education doesn't make you educated.....

I luv that I'm learning how to pick my battles.....

I luv that I know who I am and that I don't wanna be anything else....

3 comments:

Michael said...

Ahh, was this day self-love day? Nice entry, dear.

Whitney said...

LOL....every day is self-luv day, Luv!

Your sis!!! said...

I love that you are such a bad girl!!! MUWAH!!!