Friday, October 06, 2006

I Am...

Young, black and fabulous, a women, a girl, a college student, a daughter, a hip-hop head, a "The Wonder Spot"-identifier, an alternative music lover, Brittany Teal bopper (I want to be just like her) country music liker, a (sometimes) fashion (sorta-kinda) junkie, Nelly-Furtado listener, Cinderella fantisiZer, puppy needer, lots-o-earring haver (my ear game is SO tight) , my momma's daughter, beautyista, Melissa Johnson misser, broke college student, Beyonce... well sometimes I hate on her, Bridget Jones's Diary admirer, Michael Arceneaux hearter (I HEART him 4EVA), gossip fiend, Latrice Jones's buddy-- I am last name only to her, future novelist, in my twenties, shopoholic when I have the money, Jay-z obsesser, occasional blogger, Judy Blume-reader, aspiring fash-ON person, T-Mobile side-kick wanter, Nicole Crowder's future roomie, a girl that loves to read, lives to eat, is allergic to Bullshit, tests, silly hoes, Mountain Dew, cashews, carrot cake, Bill O'Reilly, Fox News, any celeb article that contains the phrase "just a normal guy/girl," and cats.

Shout out to Charreah for teaching me how to change the font and font color on blogger.com!

3 comments:

Michael said...

How cute. I heart you, too, Whit.

queen-to-be said...

lol. Thanks for the acknowledgement. I feel I let a madman loose:) You forgot to include PRAAADAA!!!

Britt said...

I also am allergic to bullshit and cashews!!!

Whitney Teal Bopper for like ...

The Brittany Teal