Monday, October 16, 2006

Libras Are The Coolest

"It's easy to spot a Libra. You're the one who's impeccably dressed, and oh so cute, radiating confidence. Fun-loving and kind, you put the C in charming..."


Essence Magazine, October 2006


As part of my birthday week celebration (yes, I get a whole week. October 16-October 22, OK?), I am highlighting my favorite Librans. As air signs, we tend to be easy-going, charming, artistic, and fair, and no one exemplifies these principles more than these 5 diverse stars.




<---Gwen Stefani, October 3










<---Ashanti, October 13


































<---Ray Charles, September 23




















<---Ashley Simpson, October 3



























<---Will Smith, September 25

2 comments:

queen-to-be said...

happy belated . . . everytime I see Jada's dress there I love it even more! I wanna be black royalty gosh darnit:)

queen-to-be said...

happy belated . . . everytime I see Jada's dress there I love it even more! I wanna be black royalty gosh darnit:)