Thursday, October 05, 2006

Maybe I Do Have A Future In The Beauty Industry...


Faithful Bad Girl's Guide readers will remember my mid summer ode to C.O. Bigelow's moisterizing but not greasy, tasty Mentha Lip Shine. Well, according to Heart & Soul's October/November issue, Tia Williams, beauty editor turned all-around fabulous lifestyle expert, agrees! Check out a scan of her feature in the magazine (Click on the pic for a larger image). This seasoned beautyista also recommends the gloss! Plus, I own 3 of the 5 Fab Girl Essentials (I'm working on the Hard Candy Make-Up and the Toolkit, give me time).

Join me in patting myself on the back! :)

3 comments:

Elle* said...

Girl, where did you find "Mahogany" on DVD?

Whitney said...

I don't think it's even on DVD...I have it on VHS.

Britt said...

Pat. Pat. I love my sissy, yup yup, I love my Whit!!!