Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm Sick...

Not the cough, cough kind of sick. The cough, cough, wheeze, sneeze, body ache-y fever-inducing sick. And it sucks. I missed an entire day of class on Tuesday and was so drugged that I almost missed my 9am class this morning. Currently running through my system is:

*Lots of water
*Chloraseptic Lozenges
*Robitussin Cough & Cold
*Orange Juice with Vitamin D
*Aspirin
*Chicken Noodle Soup
*Way too much phlegm

Ok the last one was probably TMI, but it's true. I have a paper due tomorrow, a test on Friday, an article due Friday and a presentation next week...I can't afford to be sick and shut-in! But I am!! The only perk is that I've totally caught up on all the good TV. Today alone I watched:

*I Love Lucy
*Golden Girls
*Will & Grace
*The Backyardigans
*The Hills
*Baby Story on TLC
*Bringing Home Baby on TLC
*Too many cooking shows on the Food Network
*One True Thing (that movie with Meryl Streep and Renee Zelwegger) about 30 times.

I'm going to the doctor soon, so hopefully I'll be out and about in no time.

Someone please send me a Kleenex re-up :(
Whitney

No comments: