Sunday, January 07, 2007

Out With the Old, In With the New

In honor of the new year I have changed my blog template (white is so crisp, clean and uncluttered, right?). I hope everyone enjoys it! I am also changing all kinds of other things. Though I don't beleive in New Year's Resolutions because resolutions are things that are created to be broken. But I am bringing in the 2007 in a big way.

First up? A 12 day cleansing fast that I am doing in conjunction with my uber-fab place of worship, Abiding Word Church! From sunrise until 3pm I won't be putting a ting (that's thing with a slight accent) in my mouth. I am also fasting from TV until 3pm each day. I think most 80's babies will agree that TV destroys any sort of productivity that one needs to get ahead and become the next Oprah/Hugh Hefner/Jay-Z/Diddy/Jann Wenner/Ed Lewis-ish media mogul.


Everyone knows I'm a hustler, I'm a, I'm a hustler, homie! First HU, now the world! Howard University is conferring this sista a degree in just a few months and it's time for me to take over the world. My next step? NYC baby. I'm moving to the big apple, mixing baby steps with big leaps, and building my media group in 2007!


Puerto Rico was made for toned bodies to prance around in skimpy clothing. Alas, I am not toned and will be landing in the great city of San Juan, Puerto Rico in March. So, I'll also be embarking on a 9-week program to lose weight, tone up and get healthy.

Bienvenue a 2007 biatches!!!

2 comments:

Nikita said...

I wish you luck with this! You can so do it. Let me kno how this goes, k?

Nikita said...

I wish you luck with this! You can so do it. Let me kno how this goes, k?