Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Like His Style

It's 2am, I can't sleep, my nostrils take turns not working (right now it's the right one), my voice is non-existent and even though my temperature has to be 200 degrees, I'm freezing. What's the ONLY thing keeping me from jumping out of my skin? The soothing sounds of Ray LaMontagne. I only have 2 of his songs (Trouble, which I first heard in JCPenney and couldn't get out of my head; and Shelter, which I heard during the movie Prime), but I keep playing them over and over again. Somehow, it makes studying for a French test a tad bit easier.



Definitely check him (isn't the album cover cool? Chick with her eyes blindfolded dancing with the devil...powerful symbolism)









Completely living the Sniffles in the City life,
Whitney :-(

2 comments:

Johnica J. Garrett said...

I will have to check him out. I'm sick too....my asthma has it out for me!

Melissa said...

Not Sniffles in the city. I'm glad you got better. Maybe Ray can help me write this essay I am currently procrastinating about.