Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Love A Good Diva-Off!


You're sick to death of Oscar coverage, I get it. Afterall, with no real fashion mishaps (I REFUSE to comment on J. Hud's Ghetto Jetson ensemble...BTW that's not my phrase but it is so appropo ;) the coverage is a little ho-hum anyway. BUT the highlight of the night came in the form of a true diva vs. diva battle royale when America's favorite Dreamgirl half-heartedly upstaged America's former favorite Dreamgirl! And they wore red dresses! What else could you ask for?

Now, I know they say that there's no beef, but I don't believe it. I wasn't born yesterday and I know a battle when I see one. It didn't match the great Houston/Carey match-up of the '90's but it was our generation's version.

Jennifer: I love you III dooo!
Beyonce: I looovee you IIII doooo!
Jennifer: Said, I looooovveee you IIIII doooo!

You get the idea...

Don't believe me, take a look!

*In RuPaul's voice* You Betta WORK!
Whitney :)

1 comment:

Mademoiselle M said...

I can't see the link!! oh no!