Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Good-Bye World! You're SO Real Now...

Hello, Good-bye. I sooo apologize for my frequent absence of posts, but guys, while being an alumna of the real HU has it's perks, the world out here is VERY real (so real that loans must begin to be re-paid the week before Christmas, ok?) and Bad Girl must make a living.

Alas, it was so much fun being an undergrad (the naps, marathons of Big Love on HBO, the HUB, did I mention the naps?), but that time is over and I am currently searching under every rock in New York for a job in media so my posts will be even more infrequent.

But before I go I decided to give you guys a survival guide, for those rough BGG-less nights!

BGG Summer Survival Guide:

5) Yahoo! Messenger:

The absolute only way to contact me. I am normally invisible, as I am supposed to be looking for jobs. But if you IM me, 99% of the time I'll respond.

4) Mossimo @ Target:

Some call it an addiction, I prefer passion. Since I've been home I've scored 2 of the cutest dresses I've bought in a long time AND the most perfect Jackie O. meets Nicole Richie shades. Perfection. Don't sleep on so-called discount stores!

3) T-Mobile Sidekick i-D:

I want the pink one. If you love me, you'll deposit the $99 + sales tax into my bank account. Now.

2) Strawberry Lemonade Frap @ Starbucks:

I've given up all drinks except water in an attempt to stop drinking my calories and lose a few pounds. Order one, take a sip, then pour a little out for the homie Whitney.

1) New York Biatches:

I'm moving there. Come see me if you visit.

Til Next Time!
Whitney

3 comments:

Miss Yasmine said...

Good luck ole' gal! I'm sure you'll have a smashing time! Oh yea, and I lurve anything named "strawberry lemonade"! have you ever tried the Strawberry Lemonade smoothie at Ben N' Jerry's ? It's a great way to beat the heat and those calories!

Britt said...

No life is ROFE! I love you gal!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I've thought about this quiet much..... It does lead to other issues...
frokostordning