Friday, August 17, 2007

Slackin' on My Pimpin'

Here's what EVERYONE should know about me: I'm a Libra. Sure we're charismatic, fair, loving and artistic but we can also tend to be quite lethargic. Some people would even say lazy, hence where the "Lazy Libra" nickname derives. With that said, I have to admit that it is, at times, almost impossible to do anything that is remotely productive. But, faithful readers of this blog already know this.

However, when I put my mind to it, I can do anything...please cue the UNCF theme music. So, yes, I have been slacking on my blog pimpin'. Content to read the brilliant posts of some of my brilliant friends, I have been known to neglect my little space of internet. Whew. There's my confession. I feel 15 pounds lighter (what? you didn't know guilt was dense?).


In honor of this change I have re-christened this blog to 1016. Hot, right? I had been growing weary of the Bad Girls title for some time, not because it was bad or anything, I just wanted to find a name that was more mature. You know, get my grown woman on and all that. 1016 is simple and indicative, like that Usher album 9701. But BG's don't worry, the content, I assure you, will stay the same ;)

*Whitney*


1 comment:

Mademoiselle M said...

oh i'm liking it! ur back with a vengeance i see ;)