Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Really A Prep At Heart

So I'm beginning to build my fall wardrobe in my mind (my wallet ain't nowhere near ready yet) and I checked out the online lookbook of designer Trina Turk. I realize that I buy the same items over and over, but I still get excited when I see something that looks like something I'd wear.

Enter this ABSTRACT HOUNDSTOOTH dress in Charcoal, accessorized with a great pair of berry-colored, fingerless gloves and matching tights. I love it! I'm a fool for a houndstooth print and the colored bottom takes me back to Morningside Elementary when I rocked different shades of tights each day of the week.

You already know that with the $278 pricetag that I probably won't be purchasing the real thing, but I hope to score a really good replica in the coming months.

Let you know as soon as I see something!
Whitney

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Girl, like you I am a fiend for houndstooth!! Coats, hats, boots, scarves....more please :)